How Well Do YOU Know 5-O?
Ask Amazon Alexa and find out!
The Police Foundation is excited to announce it recently launched its very own Amazon Alexa Skills Quiz! “How Well Do I Know Five-Oh?” is a short 10-question multiple-choice quiz to test your knowledge about police officers in America (sometimes referred to in slang as “5-O” or “Five-Oh”) and the work they do. All questions are based on facts and data from national research and statistics and cover topics from average police salaries, hiring requirements, assaults and line of duty deaths and topics such as use of force and body worn cameras.
Instructions for enabling and taking the quiz
- Log in to your Amazon account through your mobile device, tablet, or computer and go to the Amazon Skills homepage
- Search all skills by the title “How Well Do I Know Five-Oh?”
- Click the “Enable Skill” button
- Ask Alexa, “Alexa, how well do I know five-oh?”
- Alexa will automatically initiate the quiz, which is a series of 10 multiple-choice questions.
- Respond to the multiple choice questions by choosing and speaking the correct response number, such as “one”, “two”, “three,” or “four.”
- At the conclusion of the quiz, Alexa will tell you how many questions out of 10 you answered correctly.
Social Media Contest!
Enter by September 1, 2018, for a chance to win an exclusive Police Foundation 5-O T-shirt!
Contest details & instructions:
- Take the quiz using your (or a friend’s) Amazon Echo Alexa device.
- Share the graphic below on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with the caption: “I just took the Police Foundation 5-O Quiz on my Alexa!”
- Include the hashtag #PFFiveOhQuiz
- Tag a friend in your post and challenge them to take the quiz to see how much they know about the 5-O.
- We will monitor contest entries through the hashtag and randomly select winners.
- Up to 5 contest winners will be announced on Monday, September 3, 2018.